Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Penumbra is real - possible inspirations?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Pictures removed due to photographer of them sent notice of not consenting to having them posted.
Hmm... that does remind me of penumbra. Except the place looks much more worn down than it was in Penumbra.
Wait a second, you're telling me that underground bunkers and mining operations were actually real? And that at some point in time they had different technologies than ones we use today? I think you've finally lost it, Googol.
(12-09-2012, 12:07 AM)andyrockin123 Wrote: [ -> ]Wait a second, you're telling me that underground bunkers and mining operations were actually real? And that at some point in time they had different technologies than ones we use today? I think you've finally lost it, Googol.
Wtf, what are you meaning?
Wow those are some awesome locations! Props to the photographer for getting in there!
Underground bunkers always gives me a boner, nice pics.

I took this photo from abandoned bunker I visited with my friend last summer. Very Penumbra-ish place too!
[Image: ODjhd.jpg]
(12-09-2012, 03:27 PM)Deep One Wrote: [ -> ]Underground bunkers always gives me a boner, nice pics.

I took this photo from abandoned bunker I visited with my friend last summer. Very Penumbra-ish place too!
[Image: ODjhd.jpg]
That sure looks quite flooded. Reminds me of that one part from Penumbra Black Plague.
Thanks. Deep One, that place is scary.
I wish to have an horror adventure game with that locations.
(12-09-2012, 06:04 PM)Googolplex Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. Deep One, that place is scary.
I wish to have an horror adventure game with that locations.
Or you could ask a friend to lock you down there for 2 days, and you'd have to wade through the horror shitstorm your mind is sure to produce.
Picture from outside:

[Image: cgXA5.jpg]

Hell, doesn't that look attractive? Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3