Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: I just got BP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
... well the title says it all I just got the game a couple of days after I completed the first one ^^ and I made it up to the part when you come to the freezer and see a small cut seen ( i guess) and Im freaked out!. I hate these types of games but I still love them its a phenomena. Well im scared as hell but im going to go try and play the game again I was just going to fill you in on my situation, ttyl ^^
that's like nothing compared to the rest of the game.
i don't want to spoil anything but if u r scared now u will uninstal your game later on for sure Smile
Yeah, that freaked me out too. Just wait a lil' longer, it will get a whole lot scarryer. I still haven't finished the game even though I've had it since the day it came out.
You want a cookie? A fucking cookie perhaps?
Stop saying that the game is going to get scarier!
Jay4J Wrote:Stop saying that the game is going to get scarier!
okay
my mistake
the fact is that all the monsters will realise that fighting is wrong and they will ask u 2 be there friend, and all u of will sing kumbaja around the camp fire eating sweets and talking about girls and stuff
NemaN Wrote:
okay
my mistake
the fact is that all the monsters will realise that fighting is wrong and they will ask u 2 be there friend, and all u of will sing kumbaja around the camp fire eating sweets and talking about girls and stuff
theres turngait women?
jo291 Wrote:
NemaN Wrote:
okay
my mistake
theres turngait women?

sure thing, and i heard that they are naughty and know every page of Kamasutra as well Wink

What? It's just the truth that the game gets more scarier than it is in the beginning... Wink
NemaN Wrote:
jo291 Wrote:
NemaN Wrote:
okay
my mistake
theres turngait women?

sure thing, and i heard that they are naughty and know every page of Kamasutra as well Wink

How can you guys think such thoughts? Mind you, I suppose what I think is just as bad.....
Pages: 1 2