Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: The (not BL but) Anime Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Durr.
Does anyone know where I can watch Steins Gate, WataMote and Code Geass?
(09-04-2013, 05:06 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know where I can watch Steins Gate, WataMote and Code Geass?

crunchyroll, funimation, youtube or sketchy sites you can find on google
(09-04-2013, 05:42 PM)Shimeji Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-04-2013, 05:06 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know where I can watch Steins Gate, WataMote and Code Geass?

Thanks! Are Crunchyroll and Funimation iPhone compatible?
Makai Senki Disgaea is a highly blatant and entertaining anime.
So, I'm making my own desktop icons because I'm a graphics person like that, I wanted a new icon for league of legends, so I make my pretty little frame and then head off to google, I make a search, a search that I will regret.

Lol Icon.

Guess what google suddenly shows me.
(09-04-2013, 06:42 PM)Traggey Wrote: [ -> ]So, I'm making my own desktop icons because I'm a graphics person like that, I wanted a new icon for league of legends, so I make my pretty little frame and then head off to google, I make a search, a search that I will regret.

Lol Icon.

Searching "icon"?

I got nothing weird at all.
(09-04-2013, 05:44 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]

The apps sucked for me, you gotta log in for crynchyroll and I don't even think funimation has anything other than trailers these days. If you're on iphone use youtube! Smile
(09-04-2013, 06:46 PM)Chronofrog Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-04-2013, 06:42 PM)Traggey Wrote: [ -> ]So, I'm making my own desktop icons because I'm a graphics person like that, I wanted a new icon for league of legends, so I make my pretty little frame and then head off to google, I make a search, a search that I will regret.

Lol Icon.

Searching "icon"?

I got nothing weird at all.

No no, not icon.

''Lol Icon''
(09-04-2013, 07:12 PM)Traggey Wrote: [ -> ]No no, not icon.

''Lol Icon''
Oh acronyms, how you can be so convenient yet so inconvenient at the same time.

(09-04-2013, 05:44 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah, Crunchyroll has an app for IPhone, though you won't initially be able to watch Watamote if you don't have an account. If you do, then you'll have to enable mature content in your account settings (don't know why, Watamote is a pretty tame show, albeit reaaallly cringeworthy at parts.)

Watamote is the only one on CR though.