Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: The (not BL but) Anime Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just finished Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei, and it was amazing!

(12-26-2013, 08:39 AM)Chronofrog Wrote: [ -> ]For some reason I can't find the post in this thread where Corinthian said he was straight until he met Levi sama.
http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thr...#pid267429
(10-08-2013, 08:29 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]I used to be gay but then I met Levi Rivaille.
Spoiler below!

[Image: QfHbJ4a.jpg]

Spoiler below!
So I became hyper gay.
Nice!
Why, now I must watch snk for Levi that sassy little piece of shit.
I recently discovered a anime series which I watched when I was a kid. It's called "Vision of Escaflowne". In my memory it was quite good. The question is now.. should I keep it as good in my mind or is it a good series? Big Grin Somebody have seen it?
Finished Monogatariseries Second Season.
I assume that there's goint to be third season, but that might just be me.
There is still some holes to be sewed.
But still what a masterpiece as an anime and as Tv show.
Totally best of the series, Studio Shaft really outdone themselves.
Monogatari hs three seasons, seems like you've missed something.
(12-29-2013, 10:13 PM)Traggey Wrote: [ -> ]Monogatari hs three seasons, seems like you've missed something.

If you count the Nisemonogatari, yes, but the third season was called second season so why fourth wouldn't be called third? Anyway, i found out recently that theres going to be prequel kind of movie to the punch also.
Third season is only called Second season due to failed translation, the original name of the third season is Nekomonogatari.
(12-30-2013, 12:29 AM)Traggey Wrote: [ -> ]Third season is only called Second season due to failed translation, the original name of the third season is Nekomonogatari.

So the names should be swapped? Me so confuse.

And yes theres going to most likely be "Fourth Season", there's still novels left or they will put them to the movie idk.