Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: The (not BL but) Anime Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-11-2014, 09:05 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]Pen-pen, is that you?

Should rewatch NGE franchise, And btw i can play that song in that penguin video by piano
Anyone here who likes to watch inu yasha or one piece? I like these 2. I also watched some other animes but i cant remember them.

Naruto, pokemon , one piece and so on are the ones im watching very often :>
(03-12-2014, 07:16 PM)MasterPig Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone here who likes to watch inu yasha or one piece? I like these 2. I also watched some other animes but i cant remember them.

Naruto, pokemon , one piece and so on are the ones im watching very often :>

One piece ftw, even though the mentioned are popular, they rank only to middle on my personal list. There are better animes out there imo, I would recommend to watch Attack on titan, (thought that is not in my top 10)but it's awesome!
Started Noragami, caught up on the manga, why does it resemble inuyasha so much, such feels.
such junjou
much romantica
[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/WH6FZCirrWA[/video]

God dammit Funimation why does Levi sound like Duke Nukem what have you done you bastards
Not available in my country.
Attack On Titan Season 2 announced to air in spring season, woooooooooot!!
I've watched the Rebuilds of Evangelion. They were pretty good, but inferior to the series and a missed opportunity to fix what was actually flawed or underdeveloped in the original.