Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: The (not BL but) Anime Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-12-2014, 03:43 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Chrono, have you seen the original Neon Genesis Evangelion/The End of Evangelion?

theres sum niec yaoi in ep 24

I don't like mecha, for some reason.
(05-13-2014, 02:13 AM)Froge Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-12-2014, 03:43 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Chrono, have you seen the original Neon Genesis Evangelion/The End of Evangelion?

theres sum niec yaoi in ep 24

I don't like mecha, for some reason.

froge plz
[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/VYjn8NpXJcs[/video]
dat voiceover
I couldn't find a japanese version okay
Neither am I in the mecha, but I can say you this: Evangelion is an exception, it's not the usual mecha you would think about. Just think those mechas are not mechas, they're synthetic organisms. And you can pilot them.
Evangelion is like Madoka, it's an expection in its genre.
It's interesting, revotional and brilliant.
The anime is from 1995, and they still try to explain it with recent films they've made.
Evangelion must be the most discussed anime of all time, and I can see why, it raises thoughts and questions in mind.
Has somebody seen the anime "Berserk" (series not the movies)? Looks quite interesting for me, but before I order the DVDs I wanted to know if it's any good. Big Grin
Yes, I've seen, and it's awesome! Definitely worth your money, imo.
And what I've heard from the others, only positive things.

You can find some critic reviews from here, if it still doubts: http://myanimelist.net/anime/33/Berserk
(05-13-2014, 02:13 AM)Froge Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like mecha, for some reason.

It's not like most mecha... honestly it's one of the few of it's genre I actually enjoy.
Only mecha I could deal with was Gurren Lagann and Eureka7.
I think I'm in love with Keiichi kun. His constant cross-dressing (punishment game), upbeat and confident attitude, leader-like personality....