Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: The (not BL but) Anime Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Japonska%20macja%20dekleta%20-%20macja%2...20(46).jpg]
Posting stuff like that will make this forum semi-heterosexual one, and we DON'T want that!!!
For Acies - Steins;Gate is pretty good, I'd recommend it. Also, I might suggest Black Rock Shooter, mainly because I just saw it the other day (the OVA, not the entire series, same concept, however); it has similarities to a few of your already watched series.

For Need4Power - DUUUUUDE, Chu-2 season finale next week! Oh God!
Dammit DogFood... You made me spill my yogurt!
(12-13-2012, 11:36 AM)Need4Power Wrote: [ -> ]I'm currently watching Chuunibyou Demo Koi Ga Shitai! and Hyouka.
The first is very fun to watch and the second is kinda interesting.

I don't watch much anime these days because I became very picky about which animes I watch.
My all time favorite anime and manga is Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle (I prefer the manga much better) after that there's Dragon Ball and Death Note Smile
Watching / watched those two as well :]

Hyoka ends a bit abruptly if I remember correctly, but it's a good series.
(12-13-2012, 09:59 PM)Danny Boy Wrote: [ -> ]Dammit DogFood... You made me spill my yogurt!
you're welcome Big Grin
(12-13-2012, 05:49 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]Posting stuff like that will make this forum semi-heterosexual one, and we DON'T want that!!!
[Image: tumblr_m9hmo3Ii3P1rc2tn2o1_500.gif]

Fixed.
(12-13-2012, 10:48 PM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-13-2012, 05:49 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]Posting stuff like that will make this forum semi-heterosexual one, and we DON'T want that!!!

gaaaaaystuff.gif
Fixed.

On a second thought...

DOGFOODPOSTMOARHAWTANIMECHIXXASASASASX<ZJHDCSZLFCÖXDGFC-,0NMHRGTJBLFCVNAZKaq+EI9325RTHYU4ERPOWIR9UITREW0TUREWPFGTRSGFVRDSXFJWEED98WEWO8EDYAW98TERAIW DFSIDTWE9EQTDWSZAOUDHGFHD08AWEOSDP9VGTJVÖ0D IHNFVDGE.FRGTFRÅ..A
k [Image: Japonska%20macja%20dekleta%20-%20macja%2...20(61).jpg]

I actually had a hardtime picking one this time, because i thought most of the pictures i got are inappropriate... or are they ? R we allowed to post half naked anime chix ? u kno' with just dem panties on and lil' bra's