Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: black screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

I´ve got the same problems with the in-game-computers: There is no text visible!
And I also have an ATI Raseon. The patch 1.0.1 have solved every graphic bugs.
But now ther is this screen-roblem...
Can anyone send me a save game or a sreen-shot of the in-game-computer-screens???
i have the same problem, its kinda impossible to play the game if u cannot see or read anything in the computers.

appriciating any help soon...
Hey, anyone of frictional games!!!

Nearly all ATI-Users are waiting of help from you.
We want to see the compuer-screens in game, we want to continue playing!!!!!

please give us a patch to solve the ingame-screen-problems

please help us goddamned ATI-users
i use ATI too but i don't have this problem? maybe dowload the latest drivers? (the march ones)
This is something that seem to only happen on a few ATI card / driver combos. I suggest you try a couple of different driver versions and see if that help.
it worked! ty Thomas!
ympanson Wrote:it worked! ty Thomas!

Could you please tell us what card u have and what driver version worked for you? So that I know what to tell other people with the same problem.
Thomas Wrote:

Could you please tell us what card u have and what driver version worked for you? So that I know what to tell other people with the same problem.

the name of my card is Radeon X1950 Pro.
i chose All-in-Wonder X1900 and amazingly enough, everything worked perfectlySmile
ympanson Wrote:
Thomas Wrote:

the name of my card is Radeon X1950 Pro.
i chose All-in-Wonder X1900 and amazingly enough, everything worked perfectlySmile

Hey, it's been long since this problem first appeared and I really wouldn't want to mess with my drivers, since it's a laptop I have. People at FG, have you come up with a more user-friendly solution?
Same here. I'm using a Radeon X1400 in my Laptop. The Problem is known almost for 4 months now and still now solution? Come on..