Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia Currently Custom Story!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey i am just a beginner,
But i have used some other program engine's.

I am currently working 2 days on this i hope you will like it.
I hope i can upload next week another video of part 2,
Since this is only the Sewers.

There are some really nice effects that cost me several hours like the Piano Angel ,
And some more but you will see if yourself. >The Video Link Below<

This is the Penumbra section, VenomZ. +, this shouldn't go to General discussion. For Amnesia stories in development, here. For finished mods, here.

I will say about the video later, my internet sucks right now and I can't see it Sad
(12-15-2012, 03:19 PM)The chaser Wrote: [ -> ]This is the Penumbra section, VenomZ. +, this shouldn't go to General discussion. For Amnesia stories in development, here. For finished mods, here.

I will say about the video later, my internet sucks right now and I can't see it Sad

poor dolan.
It's not much of a sewer Smile More like a prison or toture chambers.
It's fine as a beginners work. You might want to use the piano sound that changes between 3 different plays, because listening to the same piano-piece is a little tiring Wink
(12-23-2012, 10:07 AM)Earthykiller127 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-15-2012, 03:19 PM)The chaser Wrote: [ -> ]This is the Penumbra section, VenomZ. +, this shouldn't go to General discussion. For Amnesia stories in development, here. For finished mods, here.

poor dolan.

I can't tell if irony or serious sadness for me.