Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Geany font problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For some reason the Courier and Courier New font for my Geany is a little weird. As you can see in the image below, the second quotation in a set is cropped.

Spoiler below!
[Image: 2hoe6uq.png]

You might think that this is a small problem, but for some reason it's REALLY bugging me. Any help is appreciated!
Your left open parenthesis bother me a lot more. If it wasn't for the color, I wouldn't know what to make of it.

I think the double quotations look really cool though!
Change fonts or increase the font size. I prefer to use DejaVu Sans Mono as the code font.
(12-20-2012, 03:38 AM)Rapture Wrote: [ -> ]Your left open parenthesis bother me a lot more. If it wasn't for the color, I wouldn't know what to make of it.

I think the double quotations look really cool though!

oh GOD, I didn't even notice those... D:

(12-20-2012, 05:26 AM)Your Computer Wrote: [ -> ]Change fonts or increase the font size. I prefer to use DejaVu Sans Mono as the code font.

Thanks YourComputer, changing the font size worked. I downloaded DejaVu Sans Mono, and I really like it. I think I'm gonna use it Smile