Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Black Plague and Italian, how, where?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,
I want buy Penumbra Collection but I've read in this forum that Italian language is present in Overture, but for Black Plague I need to buy a boxed edition, right?

Can I buy it from where?

Thanks in advance,
Federico

SOLVED
  1. OVERTURE: official italian edition by ATARI
  2. BLACK PLAGUE: official(?) italian edition by SPREA (attached on "The Games Machine" magazine - April 2009 )
Well, Overture has italian support, but Black Plague is only avaiable in english and german.
(12-21-2012, 03:34 PM)Deep One Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.amazon.com/Penumbra-Black-Pla...s=penumbra

You're welcome

(12-21-2012, 04:59 PM)Googolplex Wrote: [ -> ]Well, Overture has italian support, but Black Plague is only avaiable in english and german.

What is the true?
I answer to myself.

Overture: Italian confirmed
Black Plague: Italiana only in boxed edition

Now the question is... all boxed editions of Black Plague (UK, US, EU) have Italian language?
Can anybody help me?
As I know, only the retail discs are multilingual. Not the download version or collection.

Overture has italian support, but only the texts - not the voice!
You can buy the german retail CD called "Penumbra: Im Halbschatten" there's definitely italian language included!

I also have the multilingual retail CD of Black Plague, but it is only in english and german. That's the EU version and I think there is no official italian support for Black Plague, but perhaps you can find an user translation or make your own translation.

I also translated Requiem to german.
I have ordered Penumbra Collection from UK, before opening this thread. I will see if Black Plague has italian subtitles or not, in negative case I've discovered that exists an official Italian version, look this:

http://www.ebay.it/itm/PENUMBRA-BLACK-PL...65d7eace#b

This I think is plausible because I've found on Youtube a Black Plague walkthrough that show game subtitles, and these are translated in italian.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mo4rEP5AUs0 (minute 0:22 as example).

I will say you all as soon as possible!
Thanks for all!
Hmm, that seems like each country has its own version instead of a multilingual one. I just have italian language for Overture, but my Black Plague is only german (except of the english original).
Totally my fault. Today is arrived my Penumbra Collection copy, and no other languages in addition to English.

Now I have to resell this copy on ebay. I've now purchased the official italian editions of Overture (by Atari) and Black Plague (by Sprea Editori, attached on magazine "The Games Machine" of April 2009).

This all is madness!!
Thanks for your time and suggestions!
(12-27-2012, 02:53 PM)fede91it Wrote: [ -> ]Totally my fault. Today is arrived my Penumbra Collection copy, and no other languages in addition to English.

Now I have to resell this copy on ebay. I've now purchased the official italian editions of Overture (by Atari) and Black Plague (by Sprea Editori, attached on magazine "The Games Machine" of April 2009).

This all is madness!!
Thanks for your time and suggestions!

Rimani nel forum comunque!
Anche per quando comprerai amnesia!
Pages: 1 2