Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Closed door next to Agrippa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, there's a closed door in the room behind the cogwheel hatch next to Agrippa. Is there a way to get in there?
remove the door in level editor or try to break it with a barrel
I believe that door opens after the shadow chase/prison escape sequence.
(12-23-2012, 11:38 AM)MyRedNeptune Wrote: [ -> ]I believe that door opens after the shadow chase/prison escape sequence.

No, that door will not open then.
Only the room will be open that you can pick up bone saw and find the blood hatch, but the door will not open.

The problem is, that I'm not sure if the door will be opened at all.
I can't remember about this door.
No, that door leads to nowhere, it just indicates the enter into the room.
OK, thank you. Seems the door is locked forever.
Well you could open it by editing the level, there is however not a room back there, it's just a giant black void.

So uh, don't.
Decorative doors I see.
Not really ontopic but while playing costum storys there were puzzels but I could destroy the wooden doors just by having a grunt follow me and stand in front of the door then back away when he strikes.
No reason to do the puzzel my work her is done Tongue
Some doors are placed for decoration rather then actual use. Some doors in Penumbra, for example, were also placed for looks.
OK, I had to know that because i was rewriting the german lang file to a better, atmospheric adventure style like Penumbra was.

So, I also had to replace the closed door text to a better one, and I noticed it's not the text what it should be, it's the same like the big door in cistern entrance, no matter what you're changing.

So, I must be sure that this door will never open and be locked forever.
Pages: 1 2