Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: * A Parcel for Emaline * - A Timorem Short Story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
a REALLY touching short CS keep it up dude Smile
(12-28-2012, 10:47 AM)officialbee Wrote: [ -> ]a REALLY touching short CS keep it up dude Smile

*dudes

Fixed that for you Wink
(12-28-2012, 01:05 PM)Kreekakon Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-28-2012, 10:47 AM)officialbee Wrote: [ -> ]a REALLY touching short CS keep it up dude Smile

*dudes

Fixed that for you Wink

oops, missed one S for u Big Grin Tongue
Another Disclaimer fix, as well as a fixed download. Changes labeled at the bottom of OP.
What license can custom stories be released in? Sorry for the randomness but I haven't figured that out yet xD.
I just played it and really like it. I wrote a small review at moddb and have it a 10/10. Great work guys.

What's the password of restricted.7z? There's an image in there. I did search everywhere but...
I'm planning on actually giving this a go, just to see what it's like. sorry for bumping an older thread ^_^
Gave me a terminal case of the feels. Great job.
(01-08-2013, 05:36 PM)nemesis567 Wrote: [ -> ]What license can custom stories be released in? Sorry for the randomness but I haven't figured that out yet xD.
I don't think custom stories can be released under any license(?) http://painting.about.com/cs/artistscopy...htfaq2.htm. I believe that one can lay claim to any assets released with the story though.

(01-31-2013, 12:41 AM)plutomaniac Wrote: [ -> ]I just played it and really like it. I wrote a small review at moddb and have it a 10/10. Great work guys.

What's the password of restricted.7z? There's an image in there. I did search everywhere but...
(01-31-2013, 10:43 PM)KansIan Wrote: [ -> ]Gave me a terminal case of the feels. Great job.
Great that you enjoyed it. :]
what about the secret password of the .7z file? Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6