Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: A new resource folder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was doing a total conversion, (it didn't work even Sad ). I decided to overwrite everything ( genius me strikes again Undecided ) so now I am unable to start amnesia it just gives me a black screen. What can I do!?
Thats my problem last week, u just need to uninstall it and reinstall it Smile
(12-31-2012, 08:13 AM)officialbee Wrote: [ -> ]Thats my problem last week, u just need to uninstall it and reinstall it Smile

You don't lose your progress right?
no, the saves/profiles are stored at Documents
Re-installing the game is probably your best bet as messing around with full conversion files inappropriately, and over-writing everything makes it quite difficult to figure out how to get your game back to its original working state.

Just remember to back up any assets you might still have in your Amnesia installation before cleaning everything out!
(12-31-2012, 06:54 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: [ -> ]no, the saves/profiles are stored at Documents

Thanks for your help! Also I noticed you made a custom story. I downloaded to software for making one, but it doesn't work on the Mac Store version of amnesia. Is there another way?
I haven't made anything yet, for how to install the tools on a mac go to the wiki