Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Can you make a custom story on the Mac Store version of Amnesia?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I downloaded the software needed to make a amnesia custom story, but apparently it doesn't work for the Mac Store version of amnesia yet. What can I do?
it should work. you just need to put the software in the right area for it to work. if you right click the icon in the applications folder and "show package contents". then go into "contents" then go into "resources" and put all the applications you've downloaded in here. and launch them from in there. or you can make an alias to your desktop so you can launch it from there.
(12-31-2012, 07:50 PM)stokesie95 Wrote: [ -> ]it should work. you just need to put the software in the right area for it to work. if you right click the icon in the applications folder and "show package contents". then go into "contents" then go into "resources" and put all the applications you've downloaded in here. and launch them from in there. or you can make an alias to your desktop so you can launch it from there.

Ok I'm confused. I got this thing called HPL2EDITORSUITE and it is supposed to install by itself, but when I press level editor or anything like that it says it cannot be found. Could you explain in greater detail? Thanks!
You put the threads about Amnesia in the Penumbra section, so I have to move them. Make sure if they're about Amnesia, put them in the correct sub-forum. =P
(12-31-2012, 08:11 PM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]You put the threads about Amnesia in the Penumbra section, so I have to move them. Make sure if they're about Amnesia, put them in the correct sub-forum. =P

Sorry I'm new I was not aware of where I placed this.

(12-31-2012, 07:50 PM)stokesie95 Wrote: [ -> ]it should work. you just need to put the software in the right area for it to work. if you right click the icon in the applications folder and "show package contents". then go into "contents" then go into "resources" and put all the applications you've downloaded in here. and launch them from in there. or you can make an alias to your desktop so you can launch it from there.

Oh!!! I got it! I just had to do as you said (open up the resources) and click the files from there!

Thanks!