Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Happy new year from the forums!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Happy new year ya'll!

Looking forward to seeing what will become of us and the forums in 2013 with all the new stuff coming up!

Keep being awesome.

Edit for you silly americans, NEW YEAR OVER HERE BE-ATCHES! GET WITH THE TIMES!
I predict Cryaotic's crazed fans will be the next to strike.
(01-01-2013, 12:09 AM)andyrockin123 Wrote: [ -> ]I predict Cryaotic's crazed fans will be the next to strike.
Nah, then I could just shame them all into leaving.
Yeah, kman's face is already displayed on his avatar, they see that, they out.
Happy new year!!! Has any of you got anything that you want to do in the new year?
(12-31-2012, 11:59 PM)Traggey Wrote: [ -> ]Happy new year ya'll!

Looking forward to seeing what will become of us and the forums in 2013 with all the new stuff coming up!

Keep being awesome.

Happy New Year to you as well pal!

I too am very eager for the new stuff in 2013, both custom stuff and the new stuff in Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs!

Have a good and shiny year.
I'm hoping to go off to college sometime in 2013 <3 Something that uh... Never happens in my family line.
Well it'd be really swell if I could keep up being awesome with my studies! Getting more pro by the minute! I DON'T NEED YA'LL ANYMORE! I'M AN IMPORTANT PERSON!

*Runs out the door*
(01-01-2013, 12:21 AM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]I'm hoping to go off to college sometime in 2013 <3 Something that uh... Never happens in my family line.

Good for you Big Grin I'm hoping to go to college or university. Same with me something that does not happen too often in my family
ERRYBODEY SHOOTIN' FIREWORKS!!!!!!! SMELL THAT AIR, COULDN'T YA JUST DRINK IT LIKE BOOOZE!!!!?
Pages: 1 2 3