Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: What are you reading right now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Listening to Shoggoth's Old Peculiar by Neil Gaiman (Read by Neil Gaiman).

I'm reading Marcel Proust's À la recherche du temps perdu the second part (Within a Budding Grove/In the shadow of young girls in flower).
I've been meaning to start Dune, but at the moment I'm reading How Music Works by John Powell. Very interesting book on acoustics and such. Apart from that, half-finished books are abundant.
(01-03-2013, 11:37 PM)Bridge Wrote: [ -> ]I've been meaning to start Dune, but at the moment I'm reading How Music Works by John Powell. Very interesting book on acoustics and such. Apart from that, half-finished books are abundant.

I know the feeling: articulated in literature, yet too withheld by distractions to complete what you once hoped to be fun.
Hah, I don't read.
Get the fuck out.
Naaaah

Fuck someone bump the music thread already so I can post more stuff there without feeling awkward about double posting.
Guys, I got this.
I don't read for entertainment--too boring.

I'm currently reading the Debate on the Constitution, parts one (ISBN 0-940450-42-9) and two (ISBN 0-940450-64-X).
I read a surgeons coordinated-advice-blog; this chapter they had to repair the upper. . . face of a young boy from his hyena bite. After about four grueling months the child came out looking fine-- you know, for someone who-- prior to surgery-- appeared to have a second mouth. I'll spare you the before/after pics.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13