Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: What are you reading right now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
omg danny do u even in2 my weird fucked up sexual preferences
Spoiler below!
[Image: MjZL4.jpg]
much better
(01-10-2013, 12:58 AM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]omg danny do u even in2 my weird fucked up sexual preferences

Spoiler below!
[Image: MjZL4.jpg]

much better
das gros dud
A Brief History of Time - Stephen Hawking
Life of Pi, Science books for revision, Blood Brothers, and soon Lord of the Flies.
Also an Amnesia fanficton called 'Strange Geometry' which is, so far from what I've read, very well written, even if it's not a book as such.
"The Last Hero". By Terry Pratchett..

Always got a laugh from Cohen the Barbarian and his Silver Hoarde, and this book, done, appropriatly, in the style of a Medieval Heroic Fable, presents his final ever adventure.. To return what the first hero stole... with Potentially Apocalyptic Results.

as always with Pratchett, politically astute, interested in humanity, philisophical, and Laugh out Loud Funny.
Shoggoth's Old Peculiar by Neil Gaiman.
A collection of NoSleep stories in the form of an eBook for /r/NoSleep, because the story I want to read isn't out until next year.
i don't read because im busy doing other things, but if i did i'd probably read all J.R.R Tolkien works. So far, the only "real" book i have read was Lord of the rings - two towers.
(01-12-2013, 04:20 PM)DogFood Wrote: [ -> ]i don't read because im busy doing other things, but if i did i'd probably read all J.R.R Tolkien works. So far, the only "real" book i have read was Lord of the rings - two towers.

The Hobbit is really easy to pick-up and read, due much to it being a elementary level (though I read late highschool level novels in third grade, so my judgment may not be accurate).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13