Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: What "Life Stats" would you want to know before dying?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
You're on your death bead, and a magic Genie let's you know one statistic about your life. (God damn genie)

Example: How many people you have inderectly killed with random things you have done.

Go
I would like to know how much time I have been playing videogames.
I second the video game one. Otherwise, how many minutes I've spent listening to and playing music.

EDIT: Seriously, I would be genuinely shocked by the time I've spent playing videogames. On some days, like last Saturday, I down 7-12 hours on an RPG easily. It takes up just as much or more time as sleep (which I completely resent - I hate upkeep).
Hm... it would be cool to know too how much distance have you moved, or a rep+ indicator in real life Tongue
All pointless... You know that roughly 6 seconds before you make a decision your subsconscious already made it for you? Life just happens and we're mere spectators.
How many hours I've put into Spore (probably +500).
(01-07-2013, 03:04 PM)nemesis567 Wrote: [ -> ]All pointless... You know that roughly 6 seconds before you make a decision your subsconscious already made it for you? Life just happens and we're mere spectators.

Can you just go along with a thread for once instead of trying to turning it into some dumb philisophical debate.
I'd like to see all the positive things i've done.
I would like to see that if I continued development on my custom story, would it have been good, and would I have made more? Or would I be the next Skashi?
Quote: All pointless... You know that roughly 6 seconds before you make a decision your subsconscious already made it for you? Life just happens and we're mere spectators.
And that is relevant to this thread, because...?

On topic: I'd like to know how many minutes I actually felt completely content and happy with my life. Might be more than I would have thought, so if nothing else, I'll make sure I die with happy memories in my mind, not with some shocking statistic about how much time I wasted sleeping or whatever Smile

Although knowing how many hours I spend playing... hm that would indeed be interesting too. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7