Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Mac Collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just downloaded the Penumbra Collection. When I went to play it, it only loaded Black Plague. There was no way to access the original game. I don't want to miss out on the story. Plus, since I paid for it, I don't want to not be able to play it.
You started Black Plague, there must be three mac executables: overture,black plague and requiem.
(01-09-2013, 12:13 AM)plutomaniac Wrote: [ -> ]You started Black Plague, there must be three mac executables: overture,black plague and requiem.

There is only one file. It says Penumbra Collection. When I click it, it automatically loads Black Plague. I am never asked to select a game, that is just the one that loads.
I help at the windows section, so MAC may be different or something. Jens should be able to assist in this case...
from where is the game? been a long time since i ran penumbra on mac so need to test and refresh memory.
I downloaded it through the Mac app store. It says Penumbra Collection when I highlight he app, but when I click it, it is only the Black Plague.
There is no Penumbra in the mac app store.