Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: do i need to purchase again?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, a few weeks back i bought amnesia for my linux system and i loved it, so i decided to download the game to my macbook so i can do some dev work on the move and then realised i cant get on the ubuntu store on my macbook, is there anyway of me been able to get the game on my macbook as i have bought the game for a different operating system and i can show proof

thanks

ExclamationExclamationExclamation
The Ubuntu software center is only for software built for Linux. If you had bought the game through Steam or the Frictional Games store, you wouldn't have to repurchase the game to run it on a different operating system.
(01-10-2013, 08:34 PM)stokesie95 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, a few weeks back i bought amnesia for my linux system and i loved it, so i decided to download the game to my macbook so i can do some dev work on the move and then realised i cant get on the ubuntu store on my macbook, is there anyway of me been able to get the game on my macbook as i have bought the game for a different operating system and i can show proof

thanks

ExclamationExclamationExclamation

Why not install a partition or use a virutalization software for the dev editors on unbuntu. Otherwise, purchase it again (sorry) or get with someone with a windows or mac computer, who can model and texture.