Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Obscurity - FULL RELEASE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
This was a nice custom story that I´m glad I found. It felt somehow refreshing without being a full conversion mod which is nice. Overall fun to play, hope you make more.
(02-24-2013, 02:17 AM)PewDiePie Wrote: [ -> ]This was a nice custom story that I´m glad I found. It felt somehow refreshing without being a full conversion mod which is nice. Overall fun to play, hope you make more.

Thanks! I quite enjoyed watching your playthrough. Smile
Great custom story! I loved it! Please keep making more!Big Grin

(02-24-2013, 02:17 AM)PewDiePie Wrote: [ -> ]This was a nice custom story that I´m glad I found. It felt somehow refreshing without being a full conversion mod which is nice. Overall fun to play, hope you make more.

Oh, hey Pewds! We were totally not just having a conversation about you and your fan base, hahaha...
*Slowly and awkwardly walks away*
Wow keep it up up this is probably my favourite serious custom story
I'm a bit late to the party here. Oh well Smile

This is literally the only custom story I've played so far that was executed almost perfectly (I guess custom stories will never be able to live up to the original game... that's a fact). The entire world and spectrum of the story is so vast and detailed. There would be some areas that would have nothing in them and I'd still be horrified trudging through them! The characters are dimensional and the creature is annoyingly freaky. The sound it makes is going to follow me to my grave.

Keep up the good work and I hope you're in the middle of making another awesome story!
lol 6 month+ bump
oh shush you. Where else would he have put that
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6