Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: AMFP Release Date Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
So frictional is actually going along with this and giving the winners free copies? Sweet Big Grin I love frictional games

(although it is pretty obvious I won't be anywhere close to winning lol)
(02-04-2013, 12:21 AM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]fancreeper.
1) No, you can't have the copy.
2) I think that was already taken care of. I spoke too soon and shouldn't have thought like that. I gave my apology for what I said and it was obviously ruled out, no need to bring it up again.

oh ok!Thanks for the information and have a nice day.
OMG GUYS, I can't change it, too bad. But I have a new release date that may will be the right one. "19 February 2013"

Don't add me to the list, i've wasted that chance, but I'm pretty sure of this because:

I dunno guys, I dunno. Just leave it be.. :o
May 19th! Then I could play it on my Birthday the day afterwards Big Grin
(02-05-2013, 05:53 PM)Hardarm Wrote: [ -> ]OMG GUYS, I can't change it, too bad. But I have a new release date that may will be the right one. "19 February 2013"

Don't add me to the list, i've wasted that chance, but I'm pretty sure of this because:

I dunno guys, I dunno. Just leave it be.. :o
Hey dude, you realize that new users can submit your date and gets AAMFP? Hurry up and edit it so no one can see it!
Why should it come out the 19th, just because the last game's trailer did? Isn't that a little bit too hypothetical?

And now it's The Chinese Room who's developing isn't it? While Amnesia the Dark Descent was made by Frictional Games... We have no proof
i just realized the game was created by thechineseroom....thanks to BeeKayK. We need a release date!
A thousand people craving 8-digit number.
March 31.
I have to ask though... If the date on ModDB was not by FG or TCR, but acknowledged by them, why do they still have it up? If it's incorrect, wouldn't it be best to take it off since it is misleading a lot of people who aren't following this thread? I mean, look at the comments on the ModDB page...
(02-06-2013, 06:52 PM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]I have to ask though... If the date on ModDB was not by FG or TCR, but acknowledged by them, why do they still have it up? If it's incorrect, wouldn't it be best to take it off since it is misleading a lot of people who aren't following this thread? I mean, look at the comments on the ModDB page...

Yea, but moving it to a far far away date, in another galaxy would make people think it is abandoned...
It isn't possible to not have a release date. There has to be one... So i guess Frictional made it fictional Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21