Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Textures and Terror Music
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, new to the forum, more than likely be able to tell from the post count Tongue

[SOLVED: sorta.. see edit] Okay, so I have almost finished a custom story, I have watched a few videos of custom stories made by others so I am going to do some more scripting. One thing I have yet to see however is if a custom story has managed to change the terror music of when you are chased, preferably by one particular monster (in my case, the suitor). I know that when you are chased, behind the terror music, there is another song which plays faintly for the monster chasing you, but I don't need to edit that :3

^EDIT: Is it possible to mute the terror music or something like that?

Also, is there a code to set the terror to 0? I would need it before the end credits play, otherwise you just get a headache Smile

[SOLVED: delete the .dae file] The third issue I have is the texture of my suitor. I am trying to make it look like an Oni (from Ao Oni). I have managed to fit on a billboard to be used as a face, however, I had changed the mesh and texture color of the suitor to a purple/violet, however still is a suitor in the model viewer, hence the actual game. Am I doing something wrong? If you need more information or something, just let me know Smile

I also have printscreened the model in editor and viewer, and in the level editor. http://romul8r.tumblr.com/private/417509...z0r1qjeb2k
Open the enemy in the model editor, click on Settings > User Defined Variables. From there, you can change the music and sounds for the enemy. Remember to save your new enemy somewhere in your custom story folder.
(01-29-2013, 03:27 AM)NaxEla Wrote: [ -> ]Open the enemy in the model editor, click on Settings > User Defined Variables. From there, you can change the music and sounds for the enemy. Remember to save your new enemy somewhere in your custom story folder.
Okay, I did that, then I decided to just see what happens if I deleted the .dae file that was with it. Fixed the textures :3

Thanks for that as well, but it does not stop the terror music from playing in the background, so I cant hear the lovely music I put on it before.
Follow this:
http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-17299.html

NOTE: When I get to telling you to change the directory to the image name, put the full directory to your custom image instead.