Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Why is Googolplex gone again?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Admittedly I miss him what happened... this is like the 2nd or 3rd time he has been gone...

[Image: QxT4UsB.png]

:'(
Considering the user's personality and the fact that our moderators don't just haphazardly temp-ban people, I'd say he was being a dick about something... again.
I can't comment on the situation too much however from reading posts daily (well whenever I saw his posts) they were generally not bad.
I'm not going to go much into it because I did not ban him, but I believe it was because he was warned to stop speaking his opinions as facts and that everyone else is wrong and kept doing it anyway. Why does this always have to be brought up?
Well I have only brought it up one other time (unfortunately I cannot find the thread). However I cannot speak for the rest of the forum...
I just remember it being asked before. =\
As a lurker who has been reading here for a while I assume it's because he had a tendency to start flame wars by being intolerant of other people's opinions. Smile
I kinda miss him too.
Quote: "Only when it's gone, you'll fully notice how much you appreciated it."
1) Keeps getting threads off-topic.
2) Disrespectful to other's opinions.
3) Disrespectful comments.
4) Consecutive warnings.

Nothing to do with the ban too, just stating facts. However, these things should not be discussed in public. Back in a month, closed.