Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Loading map help?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, so the level editor usually works fine and dandy, but it has happened me once (and now a second time) that when I open level editor and try to load my map it only shows folders like "Applications", "bin", "cores", etc. I can't open the folders and I can't search for my map. Is there anyway I can open it otherwise(I've tried right-clicking it and selected "open with level editor", but it doesn't work (it usually doesn't work anyways, so) or is there a solution for it?
The simplest way would be to delete LevelEditor.cfg and restart the level editor. Sounds like you're on a Mac. I don't really know where the HPL2 user folder is on a Mac, but it might be in ~/Library/Application Support/Frictional Games/.
(02-01-2013, 09:31 PM)Your Computer Wrote: [ -> ]The simplest way would be to delete LevelEditor.cfg and restart the level editor. Sounds like you're on a Mac. I don't really know where the HPL2 user folder is on a Mac, but it might be in ~/Library/Application Support/Frictional Games/.

Ah, thank you! ^^