Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Hiya!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, my name is Ben and I just signed on to the forums(Which is strange, I've had all of the Frictional games for awhile now. xD). Thought I'd say a little about myself. I'm 14, have two channels; one fore gameplay and such, the other fr special effects/VFX/filming, both of which are brand new. I have a passion for editing videos, either gameplay or film, and I create intros for people's channels(for free). I love Amnesia and the the other games, and even attempted to create a custom story(I was only twelve, so it didn't work well and my Skype was loaded with wannabe voice actors. ) and will most likely try again. Hope that this forum serves me well, and good day to you all! If you ever need anything from me, just PM me. Smile Now, let's end this with an inspirational quote:

"No."
-Rosa Parks.
"Yes."
-Shaun Connery.
HIIIIIIIIIIIIYAAAAAAAAAAAA
(02-03-2013, 04:16 AM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ]"Yes."
-Shaun Connery.

Touche. Wink

(02-03-2013, 04:18 AM)Lucke Wrote: [ -> ]HIIIIIIIIIIIIYAAAAAAAAAAAA

How are you? Big Grin
Alright alright alright maaaaaaaaan....
(02-03-2013, 03:22 AM)benscott Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, my name is Ben and I just signed on to the forums(Which is strange, I've had all of the Frictional games for awhile now. xD). Thought I'd say a little about myself. I'm 14, have two channels; one fore gameplay and such, the other fr special effects/VFX/filming, both of which are brand new. I have a passion for editing videos, either gameplay or film, and I create intros for people's channels(for free). I love Amnesia and the the other games, and even attempted to create a custom story(I was only twelve, so it didn't work well and my Skype was loaded with wannabe voice actors. ) and will most likely try again. Hope that this forum serves me well, and good day to you all! If you ever need anything from me, just PM me. Smile Now, let's end this with an inspirational quote:

"No."
-Rosa Parks.

Same for me dude, I played amnesia when I was 11. Now I'm 13,but still, I'm too scared to play amnesia. The last thing I played maybe in the storage and that's 2 years ago. I wanna make my own story, but, I'm still too young to think about it
(02-03-2013, 07:16 AM)Lucke Wrote: [ -> ]Alright alright alright maaaaaaaaan....

"Be a lot cooler if you did, maaaaan."
Wink

(02-03-2013, 07:29 AM)Syronix Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2013, 03:22 AM)benscott Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, my name is Ben and I just signed on to the forums(Which is strange, I've had all of the Frictional games for awhile now. xD). Thought I'd say a little about myself. I'm 14, have two channels; one fore gameplay and such, the other fr special effects/VFX/filming, both of which are brand new. I have a passion for editing videos, either gameplay or film, and I create intros for people's channels(for free). I love Amnesia and the the other games, and even attempted to create a custom story(I was only twelve, so it didn't work well and my Skype was loaded with wannabe voice actors. ) and will most likely try again. Hope that this forum serves me well, and good day to you all! If you ever need anything from me, just PM me. Smile Now, let's end this with an inspirational quote:

"No."
-Rosa Parks.

Same for me dude, I played amnesia when I was 11. Now I'm 13,but still, I'm too scared to play amnesia. The last thing I played maybe in the storage and that's 2 years ago. I wanna make my own story, but, I'm still too young to think about it

I think it's funny; Amnesia seems to attract more pre-mature audiences than mature audiences. Probs because of PewDiePie. xD
(02-03-2013, 07:35 AM)benscott Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2013, 07:16 AM)Lucke Wrote: [ -> ]Alright alright alright maaaaaaaaan....

"Be a lot cooler if you did, maaaaan."
Wink

(02-03-2013, 07:29 AM)Syronix Wrote: [ -> ]

"No."
-Rosa Parks.

I think it's funny; Amnesia seems to attract more pre-mature audiences than mature audiences. Probs because of PewDiePie. xD

Yeah Big Grin
(02-03-2013, 04:16 AM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ]"Yesh."
-Shaun Connery.

Do u evn lift
(02-03-2013, 07:46 AM)andyrockin123 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2013, 04:16 AM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ]"Yesh."
-Shaun Connery.

Do u evn lift

I came.
Pages: 1 2