Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Platform Perils (Short CS)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Platform Perils

Download: Dropbox Mediafire GameFront
Estimated playtime:10-30 minutes

Screenshots:
Spoiler below!
About:
This map is a platforming map with a focus more on timing than on precise jumps. The name and gameplay is a throwback to a level in Donkey Kong Country of the same name (hence the music choice).
This map is really old - it was intended for release as a map for the teamnesia project from around a year and a half ago. That project has been inactive for a long time now, and i saw this in my custom story folder today and figured i might as well share it, rather than it sit there gathering dust Wink.

Misc Info:
  • There is no fall damage!
  • The map will tell you your death count and Time at the end
  • It's an early map of mine, so don't expect a katamari or anything!
  • If you want a bonus mode for a second play-through, try enabling script debug and finding the lever!
Looks fun Smile Downloading now!
Sweet Jesus !!
The screenshot looks beautiful and awesome !!

Gonna download it.
Thanks for releasing this Apjjm, it was actually really fun Tongue

Btw, my time was 13:13, and I had 13 deaths... I'm kinda freaked out.
FINALLY FINISHED IT !!!

Time : 17:53
Deaths : 12

That was the most awesome jumping CS I've EVER seen !!!!
Heart it !!!

Are you gonna make more ?
Damn I remember seeing screenshots for this like a year ago, definitely going to have to check this out tomorrow.
Just played this game and loved it. Like if Apjjm can pm me rest of his custom storys.

-ObtainerGames
Platforming! Aww yeah! Doin' it!
Firstly, thanks for the awesome comments Smile.

Posting to let people know that I've just uploaded a new version fixing a rule issue with regards background music: this map was made long before the rule change regarding CS content, and to be honest i totally forgot about the background music here until it was kindly pointed out to me. Anyway, I've replaced the relevant music with some great stuff done by a couple of folks at newgrounds. I should have been on the ball more, so i apologize for that.
Is the script debug "hard-mode" a bit of an easter egg to figure out, or am I just missing something? =P
Pages: 1 2 3 4