Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Games you remember playing but can't remember the name
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
(02-07-2013, 05:31 AM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-07-2013, 05:30 AM)Chronofox Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, dammit.

Well, judging from the fact that this game contains tights, whips, and Dracula....is it called Super Mario Bros 3?

. . . No?
I got it. Has to be Final Fantasy IV. That game had a person who used a whip, right?
I don't think so.
Wow you play the most unrecognizable games ALIAS
I'M SORRY, OKAY!?
(02-07-2013, 03:43 AM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ]It was this fucking awesome NES game. I played this weird-ass in tights with a whip, who'd go through this castle fucking up monsters and dying, consistently. The final boss was Dracula, and I specifically remember him fighting like a bitch, cause, vampires are just chodes like that. I remember getting so piss mad at that game, but the music was balling so. . . Yeah

lol.... just lol.
Game with a side-scroller perspective. You control a wizard with a blue coat, supposed to solve various puzzles. Could be played on local co-op with another friend. Probably from around 1996-8 (this might be very wrong though).
(02-07-2013, 05:31 AM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-07-2013, 05:30 AM)Chronofox Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, dammit.

Well, judging from the fact that this game contains tights, whips, and Dracula....is it called Super Mario Bros 3?

. . . No?

I remember a game from the Gamecube I played. It was in thirdperson, and you kicked a lot of ass. xD I also think the guy had blonde hair buzzcut. Can't remember, though. DX
(02-07-2013, 04:41 PM)Acies Wrote: [ -> ]Game with a side-scroller perspective. You control a wizard with a blue coat, supposed to solve various puzzles. Could be played on local co-op with another friend. Probably from around 1996-8 (this might be very wrong though).

is it Disc World 2 ?

anyway, if you guys have trouble looking for old games i suggest you give this site a look http://www.dosgamesarchive.com/games/ (lol i sound like a spam bot)

But seriously though, i found there like 5 games that i was playing when i was a kid.

I remember those 2d games that were like 4 hour long and WITHOUT ANY SAVE options... If you died you lost whole game progress.

Good thing i was a patient kid, unlike now. I'd be probably smashing my keyboard now if i played it
(02-07-2013, 03:43 AM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ]It was this fucking awesome NES game. I played this weird-ass in tights with a whip, who'd go through this castle fucking up monsters and dying, consistently. The final boss was Dracula, and I specifically remember him fighting like a bitch, cause, vampires are just chodes like that. I remember getting so piss mad at that game, but the music was balling so. . . Yeah

Is it Castlevania?
(02-07-2013, 07:16 PM)dabro Wrote: [ -> ]

Is it Castlevania?

It cannot be!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11