Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: How to play "Amnesia - The Dark Descent"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys! So i just found this video(not really, i found it on FG's twitterWink), This video is funny. I think there is a thread for this already, but i'm too lazy to do the search. Anyways;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv8_ga6-4xE
ITS FUNNY!
It's from FlippinDingDong.
I did nearly everything Daniel did on this video. That is a fact.
The amount of stupidity here amazes me.... You are lazy to search?! There is this thing called the "Random thread" in the off topic section! Its the first one there! If you want to post stupid/funny/random shit like this, Thats the place you wanna go (but this video just so happens to have been posted there some time ago. which ultimately renders this whole thread as unnecessary.)

I kindly ask you to post things like this on the random thread next time, but as for now... Can a mod please close this thread?
First off, cool it with the insults man. This is a specific comedic video about Amnesia, how is this classified as random and not fit for the Amnesia section? It is perfectly on topic and in fact has no place in the off topic section - that would be the wrong place to put it.

Second, if he had gone to another thread about it it would have been a necropost and you still would have insulted him. People here need to stop pretending to be mods, especially when they have no idea what they're doing and are just following peer pressure. The negativity of the established oldies is very off-putting. I wonder how many potentially interesting posters have been chased away already?
(02-06-2013, 06:23 PM)Funderbunk Wrote: [ -> ]The negativity of the established oldies is very off-putting. I wonder how many potentially interesting posters have been chased away already?

This. I completely agree with you and getting tired of it.

This thread is okay where it is, though I think this was already posted somewhere NOT in the random section. If I can find it, I'm just going to merge it.
To be honest this was the only real reason for me getting angry at him.

(02-06-2013, 03:38 PM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]This video is funny. I think there is a thread for this already, but i'm too lazy to do the search. Anyways;

If I was wrong whit my opinion that this should have been posted in the random thread, I apologize. I do not apologize however of me pointing out his laziness in searching threads. if it weren't for that I'd just say that it seemed to me that this post should have gone somewhere else.
It's not your opinion that bothered me, it's how you said it.
So, should i delete this thread or what?
@Danny Boy, i'm sorry for me being lazy and all, but it's on-topic and it would be a necro bump in the other thread.
I thought the video was humorous.
wahtatwist.jpg
(02-07-2013, 06:09 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]it would be a necro bump in the other thread.

Not the random thread Smile

Funny video Smile Though i would also keep it in the random thread.
Pages: 1 2