Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Help?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, my name is Ben, and I'm kinda-sorta new here. Anyway, I just started up two channels, one for gaming and the other for filming, but right now I need to worry about the gaming one; I don't know which game to Let's Play! I didn't wanna do any videos like Minecraft or Slender, they're over rated. I wanted to do something not a lot of people have done, but will still enjoy. I was debating between a PS2 game or a Gamecube game or something like that, but I also want something people actually look for, you know? I'm heavily inspired by Cry, but I wanna try my own thing. Anyway, I'd love some suggestions/advice. Thanks. ;]
Let's Play Dead Space 3, perhaps ?
(02-09-2013, 09:12 AM)No Author Wrote: [ -> ]Let's Play Dead Space 3, perhaps ?

I was thinking about that, but thought it was a bit too new. And if I were to play it, I'd want to do the whole Dead Space series(I like doing things in order. ) Thanks for the suggestion, though. Smile
If the game is new, people will find your LP's first.
That's my opinion. But your choice.
(02-09-2013, 09:23 AM)No Author Wrote: [ -> ]If the game is new, people will find your LP's first.
That's my opinion. But your choice.

Yeah, I get where you're coming from. Still just not my jam. Tongue
What about Crysis 3 ? Or Bioshock Infinite ?
I know this games aren't release yet. Just popped in my mind.

EDIT : 300th posts
(02-09-2013, 09:28 AM)No Author Wrote: [ -> ]What about Crysis 3 ? Or Bioshock Infinite ?
I know this games aren't release yet. Just popped in my mind.
I wanted to record the Crysis 3 Multiplayer beta, but I don't have a console recorder, and I've never heard of Bioshock Infinite..
Use fraps ?

You seriously never heard Bioshock Infinite ?
Have you ever played the game named Bioshock ?
(02-09-2013, 09:31 AM)No Author Wrote: [ -> ]Use fraps ?

You seriously never heard Bioshock Infinite ?
Have you ever played the game named Bioshock ?

I use Bandicam, and yes I've played both Bioshocks, but was unaware of a new one coming out.
Lone Survivor is pretty good if you want to do horror.
Pages: 1 2