Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: The Most Saddest ending that you've ever seen lately
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Lately and ever do not fit in the same context.
L4D2 stopped working on my computer, and there are no solutions that fix it.

I... I need therapy now...
I don't cry but these are some of the saddest i've seen lately:

The Walking Dead (game)
50/50 (maybe not the ending)
Now is Good
Perks of Being a Wallflower is quite sad
The Breakfast Club too
Been watching Skins, end of second season (1st Gen) was pretty sad.
The Walking Dead.
Also, watching soldier homecomings are some of the saddest things ever. And if you don't cry watching one of those videos, then you must be a heartless person (not really, but I don't know how can not cry watching these).
Journey. The story ending is sad enough in its own right, but what really makes it stand out is that it is sad in real life, too. Because I know, I will never meet that friend again - and even if chance someday connected our consoles again for another journey, we wouldn't recognize each other. >.<
(02-11-2013, 11:25 AM)Hirnwirbel Wrote: [ -> ]Journey. The story ending is sad enough in its own right, but what really makes it stand out is that it is sad in real life, too. Because I know, I will never meet that friend again - and even if chance someday connected our consoles again for another journey, we wouldn't recognize each other. >.<

Shiiiiit, how could I forget that?
My grammar nazi tells me that the name of this thread is wrong and that it should be "The saddest ending that you've ever seen".

Apart, no media makes me cry, apart from gone internet.
(02-11-2013, 01:34 PM)The chaser Wrote: [ -> ]My grammar nazi tells me that the name of this thread is wrong and that it should be "The saddest ending that you've ever seen".

Apart, no media makes me cry, apart from gone internet.

Same with me, no media makes me cry.
I don't really cry but it makes me feel sad everytime i watch the ending of Braveheart
Will I be hated if i say Titanic?

It's not the movie... It's just how the music hits you at last, with the story ending sadly... That just hit me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6