Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: level editor bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

Today i wanted to contiune editing my custom story, and i noticed whenever i select any object (entities,static objects etc.) there're no displaying pictures under Object info, thumbnail. Does anyone know what causes this bug?
I don't know if that's a bug. Did you put the alexander entity ?
Try re-downloading the level editor
I had the same bug. re-installing the editor worked for me.
(02-20-2013, 07:59 AM)Smoke Wrote: [ -> ]I had the same bug. re-installing the editor worked for me.

i reinstalled but still the same, on startup i choose a tab and everything's good, but then if i choose another tab like doors then no pictures, and there're some object witch working perfectly but the most of them is buged
Where do you got it from? (Both the game and the HPL Editor.)
(02-20-2013, 12:16 PM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Where do you got it from? (Both the game and the HPL Editor.)

game from steam and the editor from http://wiki.frictionalgames.com/_media/h..._suite.zip
Perhaps delete all your amnesia files and re-install the game + editor suite
(02-20-2013, 05:15 PM)Smoke Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps delete all your amnesia files and re-install the game + editor suite

Or he could just verify integrity of game cache, instead of deleting the whole game.
(02-20-2013, 05:24 PM)Brosive Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-20-2013, 05:15 PM)Smoke Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps delete all your amnesia files and re-install the game + editor suite

Or he could just verify integrity of game cache, instead of deleting the whole game.

It worked for me... But that'd be better..