Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Missing enemies!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i have penumbra Overture and really enjoyed playing it, but when i look back at the screenshots from the website, i find that i haven't encounterd the giant spider from the water cave, or the dog that attacks you after the "tongueless man" is dragged away, leaving a trail of blood in the old storage.

I think it might have something to do with the triggers and any help is greatly appreciated

P.S i downloaded the game of the frictional games store.
I don't think the giant spider is actually a giant spider, but merely one of the (admittedly quite large) usual Penumbra spiders really close to you.
But in both cases I think these are just promotional screenshots, and the spider as well as the dog were added to put some life into the picture.
Yes, they're no such enemies in those places, so you are not missing any of them.
Thaliur Wrote:I don't think the giant spider is actually a giant spider, but merely one of the (admittedly quite large) usual Penumbra spiders really close to you.
But in both cases I think these are just promotional screenshots, and the spider as well as the dog were added to put some life into the picture.

phew, thats a relief. thanks