Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Just Bought Amnesia HELP!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so I just bought the digital download of Amnesia the dark descent and when it asked wha to do with the download I clicked open before even thinking that it might not save....will it save and run on my computer?

just a simple answer would suffice
Yes. It will save on your computer and open as soon as the download is finished.
even if im not here to set up the game? that's all im worried about I just don't wanna find out we wasted our money lol
Either one should be fine, really. They should have some sort of general instructions on how to install, just look for anything in the folder with a .exe extension (i.e. an application) to install/run amnesia.
oso I went backand started the download so I could save it and now its showing me that the download will save to my computer whre as the other didn't show a location. will itlet me redownload even though the irst one got to 9% or did I just screw myself??
(02-21-2013, 06:19 AM)ViRaLsTaLeNt Wrote: [ -> ]oso I went backand started the download so I could save it and now its showing me that the download will save to my computer whre as the other didn't show a location. will itlet me redownload even though the irst one got to 9% or did I just screw myself??

Did you download it from Frictional's site? If so, just log in with the order number and re-download it. You'll be fine. It isn't like a one-time only download.
Relax Wink It would be mighty silly if their game was a one-time download, wouldn't it? Just imagine how many people would be screwed if their Internet connection failed mid-download or there was a server error or something! Frictional wouldn't do that to their fans.
Yah, you're really over thinking this. There won't be a problem with the download, you can always restart it.
Yea I got it to work lol. It screwed up a few times before it actually downloaded completely and that's what was worrying me about it yknow