Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Puzzles, what are they good for?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
if we're all cod kid trolls then why don't you just leave already, i mean clearly none of us are worthy of your superior knowledge of game design so what's the point in trying to converse with such plebeians
Spoiler below!

[Image: googol.png]

Close Aldighieri, but it's mainly games in general, not just horror.

I love how if you're not an elitist tool, you're a filthy casual whose only game to play is CoD... And if this is the usual behavior of elitists, I think I'd rather go have a few rounds of CoD. Because at least then I'm having fun and broadening my interests, you know?
(03-30-2013, 12:50 AM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]Close Aldighieri, but it's mainly games in general, not just horror.

I love how if you're not an elitist tool, you're a filthy casual whose only game to play is CoD... And if this is the usual behavior of elitists, I think I'd rather go have a few rounds of CoD. Because at least then I'm having fun and broadening my interests, you know?

no man you can only play amnesia and silent hill and gothic cause those are the only logic game that doesn't mainstream casual player design
lol alright, alright, enough of this. If no one has anything regarding the main topic, please refrain from posting it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6