Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: In Ruins (Full Conversion)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is it just me or the doors at the third screenshot looks really~ thin?
(02-28-2013, 03:59 PM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Is it just me or the doors at the third screenshot looks really~ thin?

I'm pretty sure we were all thinking that. I'm not good with criticizing maps, but that was the first thing I noticed.
(02-28-2013, 04:05 PM)Brosive Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-28-2013, 03:59 PM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Is it just me or the doors at the third screenshot looks really~ thin?

I'm pretty sure we were all thinking that. I'm not good with criticizing maps, but that was the first thing I noticed.

We all did. Anyway, how to make a phonograph to make sounds? Just wondering. And don't look at my signature.
(02-28-2013, 04:05 PM)Brosive Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes, we know about the door Smile Don't worry, we'll fix it
The screenshots looks so really f***ing good.
I really like messy maps like these! Smile
The doors aren't thin, is just the shadows affecting the door.
Here's a screenshot for you guys.
[Image: YPGEuRN.jpg]

Also, look forward to some original music Smile
Add a blue-ish pointlight in there. Blue at window, but dark at corridor. Wat da fucq?
There is definitely some finetuning needed in this part of the map. Indeed, there are barely any decals as for now. Cobwebs, pebbles, dirt, a lot is yet to be addedWink
Here it is!
Pages: 1 2