Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Rough Cut Tester
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As the title implies. I need a rough cut tester. It's a one map CS, around 4mb, that I need someone to test and give some feedback on.
(03-02-2013, 01:53 PM)i3670 Wrote: [ -> ]As the title implies. I need a rough cut tester. It's a one map CS, around 4mb, that I need someone to test and give some feedback on.

PM me screenshots.
ill do it!

no questions asked.

anything, ponies, trollfaces, naked people no story, and i will give an honest opinion!
(03-02-2013, 02:38 PM)WIWWM Wrote: [ -> ]ill do it!

no questions asked.

anything, ponies, trollfaces, naked people no story, and i will give an honest opinion!

For some reason I can't send a pm to you.
I can be a tester. That is if I have time.
(03-02-2013, 04:31 PM)i3670 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-02-2013, 02:38 PM)WIWWM Wrote: [ -> ]ill do it!

no questions asked.

For some reason I can't send a pm to you.

im not sure... i can send a PM but then when i try to send another to another to the same person it tells me its disabled... do i have to do something to enable it?

either way i sent you a PM
or you could simply email me

EDIT - sorry double post just noticed
I could, if I knew the e-mail address Tongue. Anyway, under User CP/edit options there is a box called "Receive private messages from other users.".
I've actually been doing a little bit of testing on a conversion I'm voice acting for and I seem to be giving good feedback, so I would be glad to test your rough cut for you.
Send me a PM I will test it! Smile
Pages: 1 2