Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Need help with custom stories folder!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lately for the past weeks iv'e been trying to play some custom stories iv'e downloaded off moddb but every time i put the custom story into my custom stories folder they don't show up in game instead i get some really old custom stories i deleted an put into the custom stories folder months ago i don't know why those keep showing up and not my new custom stories i even tried un-intalling and re-installing the game can someone help?
Have you unzipped them?
(03-02-2013, 05:11 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]Have you unzipped them?

Yes Iv'e done everything to get them to work they still don't show up
Go to C:\Users\-YOUR-USER-NAME-\AppData\Local\VirtualStore and delete everything Amnesia related. If you are not an advanced user just rename VirtualStore folder to VirtualStore_Test for now. After that, always run the game as an administrator.
(03-02-2013, 05:23 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: [ -> ]Go to C:\Users\-YOUR-USER-NAME-\AppData\Local\VirtualStore and delete everything Amnesia related. If you are not an advanced user just rename VirtualStore folder to VirtualStore_Test for now. After that, always run the game as an administrator.

Wait, what if i got the game off steam? Because i can't find the virtual file
This is a Windows folder, it has nothing to do with Steam or Amnesia. It might be hidden.