Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Another awesome looking game (The Last of Us)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, Watch Dogs looks great... But this PS3 exclusive game looks also very good. I'd imagine a PS4 format would be available after. Either way the graphics are great on PS3.

It reminds me of I Am Legend mixed with Uncharted.

I preordered the game last october and was disappointed that they changed the release date.
Its very rare that I buy games just from watching trailers of gameplay videos or are even that impressed that I look forward to them but this year looks promising with GTA V, Watch Dogs and The Last of Us and of course AAMFP.
*Only for the ps3*... Fuck that shit.
(03-05-2013, 11:50 PM)Danny Boy Wrote: [ -> ]*Only for the ps3*... Fuck that shit.
Hehe, another +1 to Sony.
Now, that's realistic.

(03-06-2013, 02:41 AM)Wooderson Wrote: [ -> ]Hehe, another +1 to Sony.
Please, don't begin this discussion. :l
(03-05-2013, 11:50 PM)Danny Boy Wrote: [ -> ]*Only for the ps3*... Fuck that shit.

Dont like it, play it on the computer with an emulator.. oh wait those suck!!

Just buy a ps3.. people like me (who have a ps3) dont get to play GoW, so you dont get to play TLoU.

Hope you do though, it looks really friggin cool.
(03-05-2013, 11:52 PM)DogFood Wrote: [ -> ]
*Only for the xbox*... Fuck that shit.

Seriously?

//On-topic

I was a bit excited at first at the prospect of strategy survival. But having a AI character following you around will ruin that aspect for me. Nonetheless it looks interesting from a story standpoint.

I just hope to god they keep cringe-worthy dialogue and story plots away... fucking far away.