Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Infected fail to patrol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wonderful game so far! Frightening the pants off me.

I've made it past the "Go outside into the blistering cold because a woman with a pretty voice told you to" part, and into the Infected Corridors. I've just gotten through the kennel, and obtained the key card for Anabelle's door. However (and I noticed this earlier, but didn't peg it as a bug until just now, since I was too busy running like a frightened cat to notice) that for some reason, none of my Tuurngait Infected actually patrol. The only time they'll move is when they're trying to kill me. Once they lose me - or if they never had me in the first place, in the case of the Tuurngait at the top of the stairs after the kennel - they just stand there.

Before, it was never a gameplay issue for me. I was just happy they weren't a) in my way, nor b) trying to kill me. However, this particular guy is RIGHT in the middle of the hallway I need to go down, with absolutely no chance of circumventing. It's clear to me now that this is an unintended bug, and not a victory on my part.

I've attached my saved game - you should see the Tuurngait at the top of the stairs as soon as it loads. Thanks in advance!