Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Tomb Raider
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Brutal yet pulled off so that you can't help but laugh your ass off at them, so it means you're tempted to try and die from the QTE's just to see what happens. Thats me anyways.
I want to buy this game so badly Dx<
well it has QTEs so it's obviously a CoD clone
I completed Tomb Raider after 32 hours!
And here's a screenshot. I'll make a review soon.

[Image: hazysoty.jpg]
Ok, so I just got Tomb Raider Nordic limited edition and one of the add-ons is a special agility skill that makes you climb mountains faster and have less falling damage. Should I install it? I kind of want to have the best experience possible, so I'm afraid that add-on will make it easier...

Also, I bought the game today, but I don't have a tv so I can't play it xP
The death animations in this game are like rewards for being a failbag. I've never seen a game that put so much effort into losing.
I also wish I could remove the climb bonus, but it's part of the preorder DLC where you also get a new tomb with puzzles.
Are you sure that the only bonus is the climb skill? Normally it is together with an exclusive tomb.

But when you only have the skill bonus, I wouldn't install it, because I hate it when skills are for free.
(03-16-2013, 07:39 PM)Funderbunk Wrote: [ -> ]The death animations in this game are like rewards for being a failbag. I've never seen a game that put so much effort into losing.

It's quite funny to die.
(03-17-2013, 12:43 PM)Googolplex Wrote: [ -> ]I also wish I could remove the climb bonus, but it's part of the preorder DLC where you also get a new tomb with puzzles.
Are you sure that the only bonus is the climb skill? Normally it is together with an exclusive tomb.

But when you only have the skill bonus, I wouldn't install it, because I hate it when skills are for free.

I haven't installed anything yet and yes, I did get the tomb and some other stuff too.
Pages: 1 2 3