Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: 2008-05 Tuesday 13th, Black Plague available for Mac & Linux - Windows gets Unbirth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
ced117 Wrote:I hope, there will be a linux and mac version ? Smile
Why do you use directx in this project and not opengl ? :o
Nope, the project is dead so there will never be a linux and mac version. And I used another engine for the project and not an inhouse, check the page it got the info Wink
ok, so it will be opensource ? Big Grin
I'm not speaking for frictional, nor do I have any knowedge in this area but I wouldn't think so. They probably paid money to use the engine, and they probably can't release the open source because of that.
I know that, but i'm speaking about the source code and other stuff they made, not the engine Smile

For the engine i can simply try to contact the author...
ced117 Wrote:ok, so it will be opensource ? Big Grin
Afraid not. The version of the engine used to create the game does not exist anymore and even if it did, it would be closed.
Anyone made it through all the levels?
If so can anyone give me the correct order of the levels from start to finish?
Thomas Wrote:
ced117 Wrote:ok, so it will be opensource ? Big Grin
Afraid not. The version of the engine used to create the game does not exist anymore and even if it did, it would be closed.
ok, do you have a mail adress or something, so i can try to contact the author of the engine ?
ced117:
There is no use in contacting. The release of Unbirth will be as is I am afraid.
Thomas Wrote:ced117:
There is no use in contacting. The release of Unbirth will be as is I am afraid.
yeah i know, but maybe with the engine...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7