Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Funny grass texture glitch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whenever I go to play a custom story the grass is huge and I have no idea on how to fix it? Please see the attachment.
from where is the game?
(03-10-2013, 08:27 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: [ -> ]from where is the game?
steam
Do a file integrity check then. If you don't know how, check Problem J at the troubleshooting guide.
(03-10-2013, 09:04 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: [ -> ]Do a file integrity check then. If you don't know how, check Problem J at the troubleshooting guide.
This didn't work out, its the obscurity custom story, maybe I installed it wrong, is it just a drag and drop job or are you meant to install this mod in a different way.
maybe you installed it wrong or it has bugs. Reply to the custom story thread about this issue first.
This definitely looks like you messed up a little with the custom story files. Did you replace any original game files when installing the mod?
I use a mod tool (Desura) to download and install the mods directly from ModDB and I've never encountered any problems like that.