Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Tinderboxes stopped going into inventory
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All the sudden one of my custom stories, the one i'm currently working on started bugging out when it comes to graphics. I have a white wall in corners, in the middle of hallways etc.. I'll add a picture of it. I've checked the other stories, and this is the only one with the issue.. help please..Undecided
Well, if you're on Steam try doing a file integrity check, or if you don't mind, re-install the whole thing.

In the meantime, post your system specs so that we can rule out this being because of not enough computer power.
It could also be due to some entity bugging out. The most common entity that cause this problem is the matress.
Looks pretty terrifying to be fair...

Can you walk through it?
I can walk through it, i'll try to remove some matresses to see if it helps, maybe even re-install as you said. Smile Thanks in advance
tinderboxes all the sudden stopped to go into my inventory when i pick them up.. What do to? :o
Threads merged. Reinstall the game or do a file integrity check in case of a steam version.