Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: can't get lighting right
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just got the Demo and I accidentally took the Gamma up all the way to the maximum, now it won't switch back. I press up down, whatever, it is completely locked. I tried erasing the Demo and reloading it but it still remembers that the Gamma is all the way up. I really want to try out the game but it is so bright that there is only a white screen.

Thanks
Strange, did you try to click using both left and right mouse button?

If you tried everything, go to "My Documents/Penumbra/Black Plague" and delete settings.cfg. This will set everything back to default.
I have a Mac, and I did the same thing with the gamma, and I found that if I hold the command key+then click the mouse the gamma goes down. I think the same will apply to the PC.

viking1066 Wrote:Just got the Demo and I accidentally took the Gamma up all the way to the maximum, now it won't switch back. I press up down, whatever, it is completely locked. I tried erasing the Demo and reloading it but it still remembers that the Gamma is all the way up. I really want to try out the game but it is so bright that there is only a white screen.

Thanks