Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was redeemed already. Removed from OP.
That explains the little issue I had with it lol.
I sent the TWA and LIMBO game codes. Removed them from the post.
Anyone have any idea how I change my steam password if I don't remember it? Doesn't seem to be a way to reset a forgotten password like on most sites Sad
Yeah i've seen that page and read through it many times but that only helps if you actually know your password already. There is nothing to help if you don't know your password and want to recover it.
Steam Wrote:Launch the Steam application on your computer.
From the Steam Login dialog, click the Retrieve a lost account... button.

Steam Wrote:1. Select the I know my account name. option and click Next.

2. Enter your account name in the Account name field and click Next.

3. Check the contact email address for your Steam account for an email containing your Verification Code and Secret Question. If you didn't receive this email message, Contact Steam Support.

4. Enter your verification code and the answer to your secret question in the Verification code and Secret answer fields respectively, then click Next.

5. Steam will next require you to select a new password. Enter your new password twice to confirm the change, then click the Next button to reset your password.
I have redeemed Thomas Was Alone. It can be removed from the OP if it isn't already!
Plants vs. Zombies: GOTY

It's currently free for everybody on Origin. Go get it now and you can keep it.
Made a recent request for Sanctum 1 Collection by Tiger. Awaiting response/result.