Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Show me your Desktop Backgrounds/Wallpapers!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Just found a new favourite!! It's a place in Austria.

[Image: gosausee_iii_by_focusgallery-d6czfk7.jpg]
Best ever! ...and yes, that is what I currently have.
Its funny because today I got this.

[Image: 3fad97e3fc7b6320e91443d3bad4d48e.png]

Usually this only ever happens when I turn automatic Windows updates on but today it actually happened while it was off. I was worried that it would make my Backgrounds nullified like it used to when I first got my computer. I restarted my computer to see what would happen and well it didn't do anything and the text is now gone! Strange?
I had that few days ago after crash. That's why my background is now black and I'm too lazy to change it back. However, my copy of Windows is genuine which makes it fun.
(09-01-2013, 08:27 PM)Scraper Wrote: [ -> ]I had that few days ago after crash. That's why my background is now black and I'm too lazy to change it back. However, my copy of Windows is genuine which makes it fun.

Ah interesting... I love my wallpaper/backgrounds. Without them i'd be really disappointed.
[Image: starry_night_over_the_rhone.jpg]
Has anyone ever played Heavy Rain and downloaded the animated Rain Drops wallpaper for PS3?

Because I'd love to have a looped background of something, any genius know why it can't be done?
(09-01-2013, 09:00 PM)Wooderson Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone ever played Heavy Rain and downloaded the animated Rain Drops wallpaper for PS3?

Because I'd love to have a looped background of something, any genius know why it can't be done?

perhaps

Spoiler below!
I have these two (one on each monitor):

Spoiler below!
Spoiler below!
[Image: W9OgGti.jpg]
Firesisters <3
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14