Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Show me your Desktop Backgrounds/Wallpapers!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Can't see it :|
(09-06-2013, 05:25 PM)Wooderson Wrote: [ -> ]Can't see it :|

rightclick>open image in new tab. Ta-da!
This is an image that I'm proud to call a desktop picture:

Spoiler below!

[Image: 6MjS3dH.jpg]

(09-07-2013, 05:44 AM)Delirium92 Wrote: [ -> ]This is an image that I'm proud to call a desktop picture:

Spoiler below!

[Image: 6MjS3dH.jpg]

Yeeesh.
Had this one for a looooong time
Spoiler below!

[Image: vJONSGb.jpg?1?2040]

Lmao Traggey!

The smile made it PERFECT.

Here's mine

Spoiler below!
[Image: striker_eureka_in_pacific_rim-HD.jpg]
(09-01-2013, 09:00 PM)Wooderson Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone ever played Heavy Rain and downloaded the animated Rain Drops wallpaper for PS3?

Because I'd love to have a looped background of something, any genius know why it can't be done?

Hey!

I know i'm really, really late... But i felt like it to help a fellow heavy rain fan and yeah, it has been done. I had it on Windows 7, but now that i've gotten Windows 8 it doesn't work anymore.

It's basically a video file i found on deviantart (.mpg video) and ran as background with Windows DreamScene. (It's a feature only in Windows Vista Ultimate, but you can activate it in Windows 7 as well.) Of course there's still the program (that costs money) by Stardocks called DreamScapes.

The link for the video file is here, but you'll have to figure out the DreamScene thing alone while being aware of the possible risks.

(Btw, deviantArt has a lot of other DreamScene backgrounds, just search with the tag 'DreamScene')

E: I couldn't find the deviantArt post anywhere anymore, so i just uploaded it to my dropbox.

Cheers, Ermu.
(10-14-2013, 12:24 AM)Ermu Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2013, 09:00 PM)Wooderson Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone ever played Heavy Rain and downloaded the animated Rain Drops wallpaper for PS3?

Because I'd love to have a looped background of something, any genius know why it can't be done?

Hey!

I know i'm really, really late... But i felt like it to help a fellow heavy rain fan and yeah, it has been done. I had it on Windows 7, but now that i've gotten Windows 8 it doesn't work anymore.

It's basically a video file i found on deviantart (.mpg video) and ran as background with Windows DreamScene. (It's a feature only in Windows Vista Ultimate, but you can activate it in Windows 7 as well.) Of course there's still the program (that costs money) by Stardocks called DreamScapes.

The link for the video file is here, but you'll have to figure out the DreamScene thing alone while being aware of the risks.

(Btw, deviantArt has a lot of other DreamScene backgrounds, just search with the tag 'DreamScene')

Cheers, Ermu.

Ah cool, thanks for letting me know. I think those kinds of backgrounds are likely to be common in the next decade. They're too cool.

Here's some new ones I use. Absolutely stunning.

[Image: 826a89e94838cb53870275fcd3b3f98a.png]

[Image: b90d0ea5e430df5ddbab0933fc93ad80.png]
(10-14-2013, 12:43 AM)Wooderson Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-14-2013, 12:24 AM)Ermu Wrote: [ -> ]

Hey!

The link for the video file is here, but you'll have to figure out the DreamScene thing alone while being aware of the risks.

Cheers, Ermu.

Ah cool, thanks for letting me know. I think those kinds of backgrounds are likely to be common in the next decade. They're too cool.
In my opinion they go perfectly for a normal background, but with a bit "spice" on it. Though they're pretty demanding for your graphics card. Luckily it turns itself automatically off when you go to a fullscreen program.

But anywho, here's one i use atm.
Spoiler below!

[Image: eYIf9gj.jpg]

Source of the image. Has a lot of other great images.
I paint my own backgrounds in photoshop... so I don't change them that frequently. Anyways, your backgrounds are making mine feel really inadequate :p Regardless, here it is:
Spoiler below!

[Image: my_current_desktop_background_by_rueppel...6qds89.png]
I was going through a minimalist art phase when I painted this one :D
Also, if you tilt your screen, you can see the text in the background - a whole bunch of quotes

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14