Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After a relatively long hiatus, I have returned to the FG forums due to lack of interesting things in life. What's new and exciting?

Year-later edit: Aaaaaaand gone again. That's what I get for not bookmarking Tongue
Who's this kid?

(Just kidding, lots of shenanigan's have been going on in this forum.)
Hello. I've been seeing you when i'm still a newb. Lots of things happen here. A lot. Danny Boy got temp-banned, Googolplex is back online, Kman became a black dude.
Palistov paid Adny's bus. Chronofox made a masterpiece. Danny Boy drawed a picture with boners. Kman is just being Kman. failedAlIAS found "Contraceptive Sponges". Statyk ate a grunt. YC was invisible. And wubwub who is the coolest guy joined the forum. It's been going well.
You were gone?

No one noticed
(03-19-2013, 06:20 AM)No Author Wrote: [ -> ]Palistov paid Adny's bus. Chronofox made a masterpiece. Danny Boy drawed a picture with boners. Kman is just being Kman. failedAlIAS found "Contraceptive Sponges". Statyk ate a grunt. YC was invisible. And wubwub who is the coolest guy joined the forum. It's been going well.

This pretty much hit the nail on the head.

Same few spamming the forums with shenanigans as usual though...

THINK YOU CAN HANDLE IT ROOKIE?
(03-19-2013, 06:41 AM)Adny Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-19-2013, 06:20 AM)No Author Wrote: [ -> ]Palistov paid Adny's bus. Chronofox made a masterpiece. Danny Boy drawed a picture with boners. Kman is just being Kman. failedAlIAS found "Contraceptive Sponges". Statyk ate a grunt. YC was invisible. And wubwub who is the coolest guy joined the forum. It's been going well.

This pretty much hit the nail on the head.

Same few spamming the forums with shenanigans as usual though...

THINK YOU CAN HANDLE IT ROOKIE?

Maybe
(03-19-2013, 06:30 AM)Hunter of Shadows Wrote: [ -> ]You were gone?

No one noticed
hello zaffre the knight

Your forgot to mention there was a "Dawgfood" cult for a few minutes. Then I quit it because it became too mainstream.
Pages: 1 2